Deposit and Withdraw in Your Local Payment Systems and Currencies
Anastasya | Apr 06 2022
As VOdds continues to provide all of our valued customers with a convenient betting experience, all players from Ukraine, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Russia, and India can now make deposits and withdraw winnings through local payment systems and currencies!Experience hassle-free deposits and withdrawals to and from us in your local currency through local bank transfers or payment systems.Aside from the existing payment methods that we have such as Skrill, Neteller, Jeton, Payz (formerly ecoPayz), Bitcoin, Tether, you can use Online Banking and local payments to make it easier for you to fund your VOdds account.
How to top-up your VOdds account
1. Click the “Deposit” button or go to your wallet and click the “Submit New Request” button.2. To make a deposit or to top-up your account, tick the “Deposit” option then click “Next”3. Input your desired amount and choose the “Online Banking (RUB, KZT, UAH INR, MXN, TRY)” funding method. Input a promo code if you have any.4. Then you will be redirected to a form where you will select your currency and local payment system.
How to withdraw your winnings
1. Go to your wallet and click the “Submit New Request” button.2. To withdraw your winnings, tick the “Withdrawal” option then click “Next”.3. Input your desired amount to withdraw and choose the “Online Banking (RUB, KZT, UAH INR, MXN, TRY)” funding method. Then click “Withdraw”.4. You should see on your screen that your withdrawal request is submitted. Then you should click “View Requests” and click the “Payout” button on the right side of your specific request.5. After this, you will be redirected to a form where you will select your currency, local payment system, and input your bank card number where you want to receive your funds.
How to Use Your Local Currency and Payment Systems
The available banks and payment systems for each currency are as follows (These currencies and banks may be subject to change. Please contact customer support if you need assistance):UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia)
TRY (Turkish Lira)
Any Turkie Bank
KZT (Kazakhstani Tenge)
MXN (Mexican Peso)
Mexico SPEI/Mexico SPEI
BBVA Bancomer/Banquier BBVA
7 eleven/Banquier BBVA
RUB (Russian Ruble)
INR (Indian Rupee)
UPI (Withdrawal only)
Step-by-step instructions with examples for using your local payment method:
1. To add funds through this method, you first need to log in to the site and select “deposit”.
2. Next from the list, select your preferred payment method which is local payment system:
3. Enter the amount for the deposit. Each currency has a different minimum and maximum amount.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page for the details:
5. Choose your preferred payment method that is available in your chosen currency (For example, you chose INR):
6. Depending on the method you selected, you will receive the payment details:
7. Then transfer the funds through your bank to the received details. The amount should be exactly as in the invoice.
8. In your request, add a screenshot/receipt of successful payment to speed up the processing:There you have it, you may now use your local payment systems and currencies to fund your VOdds account. Make sure to double-check your transactions and monitor your wallet at all times.